SIZE MATTERS PLAN
Weight Management For Life
Pre Programme Chat
The purpose of this free chat is to get to know each other and exchange information to establish to find out how we can work together.
- What are our reasons for wanting to lose weight?
- Why do you think you are not so successful in losing weight?
- What do you think you should be doing to lose weight?
- How do you think you could lose weight successfully, & what suits you best?
- What is your goal?
- What does the program provide you with?
- What makes Size Matters different from other plans and diets?
- What you can expect from me for the duration of the program
- The support that you will be getting from Deep Awareness Technique and hypnotherapy.
Your Intro Session
Your intro session should ideally be face to face but it can also be carried out online. The aim of the intro session is to find out what your thoughts and ideas are about achieving the size you desire. I also would like to find out more about your life style and your personal wishes. Before we start making your plan together I will also provide you with the following;
- All the information you need about losing weight- confirm what you know, teach what you don't know.
- Provide you with interesting facts and practical solutions
- Teach you how to tap into what comes to you naturally.
- Introduce you to the ‘voice’ which makes you eat.
- Change your language, learn to use words with different and positive impact.
- Teach you interesting and practical ways to manage your relationship with food.
- Introduce you to our 'alert eating’ method.
- Deep Awareness Session to help you to take on the responsibility and put you in charge of your eating habits.
We will book your sessions one at a time as you progress through the program , on average six sessions provide you with enough empowerment to set you on your path. An average session takes approximately and an hour. We recommend that the initial sessions are 3-4 weeks apart. The aim of each session is;
- Review your progress. revisit your target and feedback.
- Ensure that the plan is still suitable for you and your individual needs. Make adjustments as necessary.
- To make sure that visualising and keeping your goal alive becomes a habit.
- No one session will be the same because the plan is updated based on your progress and your changing needs.
- Constantly ensure that information you have received in between sessions and during the initial meeting continue to be embedded.
- To teach you our ‘alert eating method’.
- Each session will have a Deep Awareness or hypnotherapy segment to progress you further.